[wplug-plan] donated computers

Beth Lynn bluekanary at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 27 17:34:13 EST 2002

Just to recap the ideas I have heard discussed

* have a stash of newbie computers for those who
don't have the $$$ for hardware or don't have the
guts to ditch windows just yet.
<Personally, I put a whole month's paycheck into
buying my first linux box while I was a college
student living at home. Mom thought I was crazy>

* raffle/sell them off to wplug members

* ship them off to Mexico

* build a cluster

* distribute to computer-less people