[wplug-plan] OpenACS talk for December GUM

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Sun Nov 10 16:48:13 EST 2002

Hey Gang,

Anyone signed up doing the December GUM?  I can give a talk on OpenACS
(http://openacs.org), a pretty powerful web toolkit that runs on linux
using open source software.  I figure the folks talking about the website
would want to see some additional tools.

Cheers,
++Mark Dalrymple, markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
  "I'm sure you're probably interested in hearing our analysis of the new
   laptops that were announced yesterday, but it's hard to concentrate on
   that when there's a naked energy being running around yelling
   'Wheeeeeeeeee! Ha-ha! Whoooo-hooooo!'"
     -- John Moltz