[wplug-plan] wplug T-shirts

Beth Lynn bluekanary at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 7 18:53:46 EST 2002

Hi,

I've noticed a significant interest in having
a wplug t-shirt. I just wanted to post here to
see what kind of t-shirt people would like.

Would people want to do another contest for
shirt design?

Would people like to put the logo we already
have on a shirt?

Would people like a cheaper shirt that was
printed in 1 color or a moderate priced 3 color
or a pricey shirt with multiple colors?

How much would people be willing to spend on a
shirt? $8? $15 $20

We need to know these things before we can
even get quotes regarding pricing of the shirts.

So please let me know, what kind of wplug shirt
would you buy?

Thanks,
Beth Lynn