[wplug-plan] Re: [wplug-web]new website initiative

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Tue Nov 5 20:06:54 EST 2002

Hey gang,

I needed a break from my current toil, so I whipped up some pages
where folks can contribute ideas about the wplug.org site, and also
express (dis)interest in a particular idea.

I've added David's and my ideas.

it's honor system voting (hey, what do you expect for less than an hour's
work?)  I reserve the right to summarily nuke anything that's off topic.

http://badgertronics.com/wplug/newsite/

Cheers,
++Mark Dalrymple, markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
  "If not for the efforts of the Japanese, our language would still lack that
   amazingly handy "-zilla" suffix." -- unknown