[wplug-plan] Book reviews

Michael P. O'Connor m.p.oconnor at verizon.net
Tue Nov 5 12:16:59 EST 2002

Well maybe we should get a list of books that the vendor is willing to
put out for review.  Then the board should look at what the book is abut
(before we get back to the vendor) and find someone they feel that is
both able and trustworthy enough to do the review, then contact the
person and see if he/she is willing to do it.

just my 2c if you must give me change.