[wplug-plan] Book reviews

Michael P. O'Connor m.p.oconnor at verizon.net
Tue Nov 5 12:01:05 EST 2002

I think this could be a good opportunity for use, I would volunteer to
do some reviews for ones I would be able to give a good opinion on.

and maybe we could invite Manjiri to a meeting.

I have one of their books, and it is very good (Beginning Linux
Programming)  In a gesture of good faith on behalf (if the board
approves of it) I could do one of Beginning Linux Programming (of witch
I do already own)

I submit this all to the discretion of the board of directors of WPLUG.

--
Name & callsign : Michael P. O'Connor (KB3HCG)
mail address    : m.p.oconnor at verizon.net
web site        : http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze3sxhy/
aim name        : PrgLnx