[wplug-plan] An idea for a WPLUG gathering

Bryon Gill bgtrio at linuxfreemail.com
Sat May 4 13:23:53 EDT 2002

Regarding the game activity, how about frisbee golf at Schenley Park?
It's pretty hard to integrate tech into that, unless someone decides to
keep score with their pda or somesuch...

It's low-impact exercise, it's a nice structured activity, it's
conveniently located, and it's free.
Bryon Gill (aka abe ferlman)