[wplug-plan] Follow-up On R. Wehrli

Landefeld, Alex alandefeld at kl.com
Tue Mar 12 22:28:02 EST 2002

I agree with Mark.  Surely we can see past his supposed bluster to see if
there's any meat to his development of linux on a SuperH handheld device.
Just be wary of snakeoil, keep an open mind, and it should be fun.  :)

..Alex.

BTW, I'm moving back to Pittsburgh from SF in a few weeks, so I hope to be
able to attend a few of these events.   :)  I'll have to see if I can scare
up a Penguin costume for my son....