[wplug-plan] Follow-up On R. Wehrli

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Tue Mar 12 21:02:14 EST 2002

Guess we don't want to have Mr. Wehrli give a presentation (if you don't
know who he is, check out this
post: http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug-plan/2002-February/000797.html).

----- Forwarded message from "Weber, Larry A" <laweber at switch.com> -----

From: "Weber, Larry A" <laweber at switch.com>
Subject: Follow-up on R. Wehrli
To: "'zman at wplug.org'" <zman at wplug.org>

Zach,

I just want to be sure that Evan told you about the email I received from
LUGOD about R. Wehrli.

It seems they were less than pleased with him.   He is sponsored by Hitachi
and is promoting an H8 CPU board he is developing that uses his port of
uCLinux.  He does deliver everything he promises and unfortunately a lot
more.  They say they could not handle his personality.  They indicated that
he was smug, boorish, arrogant, etc.  They say they will never have him back
and wish they had never had him there at all.

-laweber

----- End forwarded message -----