[wplug-plan] WPLUG Merchandise

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Mon Jun 24 13:25:31 EDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-06-24 at 13:16, David Ostroske wrote:
> Sure, I'd buy a WPLUG shirt! Is there a minimum number of shirts, mugs, etc. that would have to be produced?

It doesn't appear so.

> Personally, I like the logo. We'd need a larger version for shirts and such.
>
> Or we could have another design contest and vote. Give about six weeks for new designs, then have a two-week voting period. Based on the results from last time, the current logo (along with its variants) were very popular. Do we want to change it again so soon, or put it up for a re-vote?

I was thinking about another contest, but 8 weeks seems a long time to
wait.  It would depend on how much interest there were from artists in
producing a new logo.  Perhaps we should put a poll up on the website
asking if people would be willing to design a new logo.  It wouldn't
necessarily have to replace the current one either.

Zach