[wplug-plan] WPLUG Merchandise

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Mon Jun 24 13:16:31 EDT 2002

Sure, I'd buy a WPLUG shirt! Is there a minimum number of shirts, mugs, etc. that would have to be produced?

Personally, I like the logo. We'd need a larger version for shirts and such.

Or we could have another design contest and vote. Give about six weeks for new designs, then have a two-week voting period. Based on the results from last time, the current logo (along with its variants) were very popular. Do we want to change it again so soon, or put it up for a re-vote?

--- David Ostroske
    eksortso at linuxmail.org