[wplug-plan] WPLUG Merchandise

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Mon Jun 24 12:08:54 EDT 2002

I think it would be cool to sell some stuff with a WPLUG logo on it.
cafepress.com seems to offer a good deal.  You can sell up to 12
different items (including t-shirts and coffee mugs) with your design.
There is a base price for each item, and if we were so inclined, you can
set a higher price and make a profit from the sales.  For an example,
take a look at the jo2y fund:
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=jo2yfund

As far as a logo goes, we could use our current one,
http://wplug.org/logo.jpg or get someone to design a new and exciting
one in some sort of contest.  I'm sure we have some stuff somewhere we
can give away.  I know that I have a bunch of books and distros sitting
on my desk (many new) that can be given as prizes.

What do you guys think?

Zach