[wplug-plan] GUM Plans

zman at wplug.org zman at wplug.org
Thu Jan 24 11:41:08 EST 2002

Quoting Robert Dale <rdale at wplug.org>:

> What are the format and rules of the GUM?

I think the format should be introductions at 10, socialization until that
presentation begins at 11, and then after the presentation have a large group
discussion for a while, and then perhaps break into small groups.  I'm not sure
about rules.

> > on next in each interval.  Board members should also introduce
> > themselves at the beginning of the meeting.  I will be willing to
> greet
>
> Hmm..  I think the officers and executive committee should do this,
> for they are the representatives of wplug.

Don't board members == officers + executive committee ?

> I'm up for doing this.

Excellent!

> Does anyone have stick-on nametags?  If not,
> I'll
> get some.  They will be optional.  Although I think the aforementioned
> reps should wear them.

I agree.

> Also, now would be a good time to revisit the Faces idea of having
> participants post their pic with their name and some info on the wplug
> website.  Can we have someone bring a cam to each meeting for this
> purpose?

I can bring a camera.

   -Zach