[wplug-plan] GUM Plans

Robert Dale rdale at wplug.org
Thu Jan 24 10:31:06 EST 2002

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002, Zach Paine wrote:

> 	Also, I'd like to say some things in the announcement regarding the
> format and rules of the GUM, due to the recent discussions going on.  I

What are the format and rules of the GUM?

> think we should have a set agenda and announce what is going to be going

Good idea.

> on next in each interval.  Board members should also introduce
> themselves at the beginning of the meeting.  I will be willing to greet

Hmm..  I think the officers and executive committee should do this,
for they are the representatives of wplug.

> people and ask them about their interests, etc. but I think it would be
> good if one other person volunteered so we have a redundant system :)

I'm up for doing this.  Does anyone have stick-on nametags?  If not, I'll
get some.  They will be optional.  Although I think the aforementioned
reps should wear them.

Also, now would be a good time to revisit the Faces idea of having
participants post their pic with their name and some info on the wplug
website.  Can we have someone bring a cam to each meeting for this purpose?

--
Robert Dale

wplug member since 1998