[wplug-plan] have a new mailing list [wplug-books]

DAMON C RAGNO dcrst10+ at pitt.edu
Sun Jan 20 23:54:18 EST 2002

I'm still interesting in doing something with the lending idea then just
donating books. I say make a nwe mailing list [wplug-books]. People can
post what books they want to share, or what they want. People can just
reply to the list and make arangements on their own to lend/share or trade
their books. Be a good way to alway see what people have or want, and
saves the trouble of actually keeping track of it all.

Comments? I just know I have a few books that I'm not using that people
would like to have such as Linux Game Programming, the Official Blender
2.0 GUide(with CD) LErning Perl, etc. Be more then happy to lend them out
to people that would make good use of them. But also not like I want to
just donate them and forget about them either I actually want to keep
them.