[wplug-plan] A suggestion for a future gum

J Aaron Farr jaaron_farr at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 08:55:42 EST 2002

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:24:42 -0500, Rick Smith wrote:
>On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 08:55:32PM -0800, Bryon Gill wrote:
> > On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, Zach Paine wrote:
> > > In other words.. me too :)
> >
> > Here here. (hear hear?)
> >
> > Me three.
>
>Well, sounds like a group is gathering.  While I'd like to participate,
>I wouldn't want the dates altered for my 5 minutes of glory.  What
>I'm trying to say is .. I'll be out of town for the March meeting.
>Which actually is not unusual.  More radically, I'll be in town for the
>Feb and (at least at this time) the April and May GUMs.
>
>-- Rick

It may very well be May before I can guarentee attending a GUM again, but if
lightning talks and my attendence ever happen to harmonize, I'd be up for
something (linux + ... java, minidisc, palm, etc).  I feel like I'm still
just really getting involved with the group, but I also figure, hey, how
much damage can one person do in five minutes . . .
-- jaaron