[wplug-plan] A suggestion for a future gum

Rick Smith rick at rbsmith.com
Tue Jan 15 08:24:42 EST 2002

On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 08:55:32PM -0800, Bryon Gill wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, Zach Paine wrote:
> > In other words.. me too :)
>
> Here here. (hear hear?)
>
> Me three.

Well, sounds like a group is gathering.  While I'd like to participate,
I wouldn't want the dates altered for my 5 minutes of glory.  What
I'm trying to say is .. I'll be out of town for the March meeting.
Which actually is not unusual.  More radically, I'll be in town for the
Feb and (at least at this time) the April and May GUMs.

-- Rick