[wplug-plan] A suggestion for a future gum

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Mon Jan 14 18:51:45 EST 2002

I think this is a great idea.  It will allow people who perhaps are
nervous about giving a full talk stand up and share what they know.
 From looking over the links James posted, it seems that the talks could
even simply be humorous, and don't we all need a little more Linux
humor?  The tough part will be getting people to volunteer initially,
but I think after people see one lightning talk, they will volunteer to
do one.  I will step forward and say that I will give one on an as of
yet undisclosed topic.

In other words.. me too :)

	-Zach