[wplug-plan] installfest tutorials

Evan DiBiase edibiase at mac.com
Sat Jan 12 15:55:44 EST 2002

I agree and clarify that it's not James' presentation that's the issue but
rather the issue of presentations in general that we're discussing. IMHO,
James did a good (and interesting) job and I thank him for leading the
cluster experiment.

But having a "silence mandatory" presentation during the 'fest did tend to
disrupt H2H interaction, at least for a little while, which I think is
definitely a bad thing during Install-Fests.

-Evan