[wplug-plan] Windows Connectivity GUM

jsbillings at mac.com jsbillings at mac.com
Fri Jan 11 21:53:44 EST 2002

I'm planning on putting together a Windows Connectivity GUM for
february, and I'd like to start getting things together.  I was planning
on doing a short VMware presentation, maybe 15 minutes.  James O'Kane
volunteered to do a demo of the crossover plugin, and I seem to remember
that Zach Paine was going to show off some games running under wine.
I'm including wplug-plan on this mailing, so if anyone else has any
ideas (Samba?  Using linux to connect to other windows services like
.NET?  etc.) let me know, so I can work on a schedule.

Thanks,
  Jonathan Billings
jsbillings at mac.com