[wplug-plan] Schools (fwd)

CHRISTOPHER J ROMANO cjr6+ at pitt.edu
Fri Jan 11 14:37:38 EST 2002

I think that this project might be good for us to get into, however, are
you thinking about using this for a solution to our discussion about
presenting to the schoools? This is what I am wondering.  I don't know who
John Plunkett is.  Is he a member?  If so sorry, I am still learning
everyone's names.  My understanding of this is that we would be working
with AT&T.  If so, are we going to have any constraints if we choose to
work with them?  If we choose not to do this, I think that there is some
good ideas in that email.  Like setting up a webpage where schools can
input what they need and we can think of a way to satisfy those needs with
linux.  I guess that I don't have a full understanding of this proposal.
Sorry if I missed it.  I am been working all day and my mind isn't working
good right now.

Chris