[wplug-plan] Re: [wplug] What do you guys thing?

J Aaron Farr jaaron_farr at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 08:36:45 EST 2002

Another thought about presentations to make to schools would be about
reusing older computers.  I know a lot of schools have older computers that
they don't know what to do with.  Using linux can help them recycle and
reuse older hardware rather than replacing everything.  I know Hempfield
Area High School out in Westmoreland county is planning on replacing a
couple hundred machines and doesn't even know what to do with the old ones.
In fact, if we like the idea of making presentations to schools, down the
road I might be able to see if Hempfield would like to listen sometime too.

-jaaron