[wplug-plan] Re: [wplug] What do you guys thing?

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Wed Jan 9 13:55:58 EST 2002

I biggest concern is that we will go there and stand in front of them and
say, 'Uh, linux is cool! you should use it'. If we can be more organized
than that, I can probably take a day off work to go give a presentation.
It also depends on what they want. Do they want a question and answer
session or would a slides on a projector be more appropriate? Are they
trying to replace backend servers or computers in the classroom? Do they
require special software that might not be available or supported on
linux? etc.etc.

-james