[wplug-plan] Re: [wplug] What do you guys thing?

Chris chris.romano at verizon.net
Wed Jan 9 13:26:38 EST 2002

I didn't realize that it was a tuesday.  I will find out if we could do
something over the weekend or in the evening.  My aunt is the director of
Information Services for the Intermediate Unit 1.  They provide tech support
for all the schools in their area.  Its Greene, Washingtion, and Fayette
county.  I don't know why I got Fayette and Westmoreland confused.  Anyway I
asked her what she or the schools would be interested in and she said
"Finding out how linex can help stream line administering their networks?
Half of the schools are NT and half are Novell.  A couple are planning to
migrate to 2000."

If there is enough people how can/will do it on tuesday then that will be
fine but just like james, I feel that most people can't do it.  If we do
this and it works out good we can do it on some kind of basis and maybe we
can do this for other Intermediate Units that support the other counties.

chris