[wplug-plan] ORA and Lending Library

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at wplug.org
Wed Jan 9 00:39:06 EST 2002

Perhaps we should ask Denise what she thinks the best use of the books are.
If ORA is our main contributor and we are donating the books to non-wplug
members (aka the community), is it an acceptable use? What is the goal that
ORA has set; why does her job exist? How can we help her fullfil her
requirements?

I can state that ORA has required us to write reviews and post them on our web
site in order to continue to receive books. Other obligations may exist.

-j