[wplug-plan] ORA and Lending Library

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at wplug.org
Thu Jan 3 23:25:43 EST 2002

Pester away :) They owe us books or reviews in return.

Alex and Rob are good guys, but I agree with them just the same. We shouldn't
lend books.

-j

: Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 23:26:28 -0500 (EST)
: From: James O'Kane <jo2y at midnightlinux.com>
: To: "'wplug-plan at wplug.org'" <wplug-plan at wplug.org>
: Subject: RE: [wplug-plan] ORA and Lending Library
:
: At demoday 2000(?) we gave away several books with the request/requirement
: that they write a book review that we could post on the website. I didn't
: pester anyone to do it, but I have yet to see any returns.
: Most companies consider that their payment.
:
: -james
:
: