[wplug-plan] Demo Installations

Weber, Larry A laweber at switch.com
Thu Jan 3 07:39:14 EST 2002

I like Beth's idea of doing a group demo installation.  Even just observing
an installation should be informative, particularly with some of the less
automated installations like Slackware and Debian.

Linux seems to always be a little behind in drivers for newer equipment.  I
frequently see that the solution to using newer devices involves modifying
and rebuilding the kernel.  If you are still looking for ideas for this
year, I would like to see a demonstration of how to modify, rebuild and
update the kernel.

-laweber