[wplug-plan] LAN or Speaker...

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Tue Feb 26 18:40:18 EST 2002

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 04:54:15PM -0500, Mark Sikora wrote:
> I personally don't mind if there is no LAN or speaker.  I would still want
> to have a meeting.  I don't see either of those as the most significant
> part of the meetings.  Yes, they make a difference and they are nice, but
> I think the most important part of the meeting is the interaction between
> people about linux and technology.  I would like to have the meeting
> always no matter what.

I agree that we should always have meetings, even if they are completely
unfocused and perhaps slightly unorganized.  A huge part of the value I
see in the LUG is simply that it allows people to get together and chat
in person.  I see that this is a mute point however at this point, but I
wanted to let my feelings be known.  Does everyone feel like they know
my feelings now?  On a personal level?  Enough to take long walks on the
beach with me?  err... ok.. I'm done.

	-Zach