[wplug-plan] website planning meeting

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Wed Dec 11 09:36:33 EST 2002

Sorry, James. December 22nd would not work for me at all. I have too much to do for the holidays, and I'll need the time to do them. Besides, aren't we meeting this weekend? Couldn't we do this then?

There was a brainstorming session last month. In fact, some folks voted on their favorites already. Here's the site:
http://badgertronics.com/wplug/newsite/

(We tend to lose these links in the flow of the list.)

Whoever does the work, makes the decisions. Anyone who talks up doing some feature, then doesn't actually contribute, gets their feature put aside. Voting would matter on the parts that would affect all or most developers. That would include things like platforms, toolkits, and infrastructure. Anyone who has experience with these things should certainly have a vote, even if they don't have time to develop. I wouldn't vote (this is my first web project), but James, I'd think you should be able to.

--- David Ostroske
    eksortso at linuxmail.org