[wplug-plan] Big Nerd Ranch Review

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Sat Aug 31 12:47:42 EDT 2002

Aaron Hillegass, author of "Cocoa Programming for Max OS X", and instructor at
the Big Nerd Ranch (bignerdranch.com) has asked Evan and/or myself to write a
review of our time at the ranch and post it somewhere.  My first thought was
to put something on wplug.org, but wasn't sure if that was appropriate or
not.  What do you guys think?  It is not specifically related to Linux, but
it is related to a unix-based OS and there are many OS X users (and
users-to-be) in WPLUG.  It could possibly provide more traffic for the
website as well as serve as some PR in as much as it will get our name out
there.  I could put it in a new review section that the web team has been
meaning to implement, and could hopefully start a trend of more reviews of
books/classes/conventions.  Opinions?

	-Zach