[wplug-plan] Tutorial Recap

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Tue Aug 20 21:02:47 EDT 2002

I didn't take notes on everything we covered last Saturday, but what I do have is pretty extensive. If we don't a comprehensive set of notes, I'll share mine with anybody else who's willing to write them up. Or, I could do the write-up myself, with anyone willing to share their notes with me.

So if nobody volunteers to do a full write-up, send whatever notes you got to me. I'll do it.

--- David Ostroske
    eksortso at linuxmail.org