[wplug-plan] Upcoming GUM

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Sun Sep 30 22:44:53 EDT 2001

Hello all,
	I just got back from a vacation and am really swamped w/ school work.
	There is a gum next weekend which I probably won't make it to because
	of a Cross Country meet and I don't know if I'll have time to write an
	announcement.  If someone could draft and send one to
	wplug-announce at wplug.org it would be much appreciated.  I also haven't
	written up the minutes for the last installfest yet, but I will do it
	this weekend when in theory I have some free time.  I would really
	appreciate it if anyone could help with either of these items.

	Regards,
	Zach

--
Zach Paine

For info on getting my PGP/GPG public key see:
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/key.htm