[wplug-plan] GUM plans for Oct, and Nov

Rick Smith rick at rbsmith.com
Thu Oct 4 20:12:12 EDT 2001

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 06:01:00PM -0400, James O'Kane wrote:
> ... That leaves picking a topic. Any suggestions?

The Ups and Downs of Developing a Backup Tool??
  featuring jo2y

Of course, I'd want to go, and I'm out of town, so nevermind.

For the lightening talks, I'd like to give "Productivity Enhancement
Using Really Old Tools".  This would be a expanded version of my
one minute presentation I gave on 'screen'.  It would be about
3 tools I used heavily during 2 years of doing work using Linux
over slow modem dialed into HP-UX machines (with subtle reference
to a new tool).

> I won't be there...

Well, then a double never mind.

-- Rick