CORRECTION: Re: [wplug-plan] board nominee results

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Thu Nov 22 22:23:27 EST 2001

On Thu, Nov 22, 2001 at 10:00:34PM -0500, Michael P. O'Connor wrote:
> why not have a way that only board members can post to the board
> discussion list, but any one can be subscribed to recieave but not have
> post access.  Is such a setup posable?
> that way the people who want to know what is going on can & the people
> on the plan list that might not want to see it will not have to deal

Yes and no.  We would have to setup a moderated list which means
manually approving every mail from a board member.  The archives are and
will be public, so if someone is interested in what is going on, they
are available.  I also think that all final votes will be posted to plan
to keep everyone updated.

Zach