CORRECTION: Re: [wplug-plan] board nominee results

Evan DiBiase edibiase at mac.com
Wed Nov 21 16:29:00 EST 2001

On Wednesday, November 21, 2001, at 04:18 PM, Zach Paine wrote:

> Well, from my interpretation of the bylaws, it's a bit iffy.  While it
> does say that the board *may* establish two seperate lists, it then goes
> on to say:
>
> 	All discussion among the Directors concerning Board matters and
> 	proposals before the Board shall be held on such list(s), which
> 	shall be exclusively for the use of the Board, with an exception
> 	being that read access shall be provided to WPLUG participants.
> 	The list(s) archive shall constitute the minutes and record of
> 	decision.

I interpret this to mean that whatever lists are created for use of the
board shall be exclusively for the use of the board, and shall have read
access provided. The "list(s)" indicates that there could be one or more
lists.

> Note the *shall* be held on such lists.  What would you prefer to do
> Evan?

I'd prefer to have one list until there is a practical reason to have
more; I haven't seen such a reason yet.

-Evan