CORRECTION: Re: [wplug-plan] board nominee results

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Wed Nov 21 16:08:13 EST 2001

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 04:01:46PM -0500, Evan DiBiase wrote:
> Although it's already been created, I see no need for the
> wplug-board-discussion list. The bylaws clearly state that such a list
> is only possible, not mandatory, and since voting shall mainly take
> place on the web, not over email, it seems like having two board lists
> is a bit redundant.
>
> -Evan

While I certainly hope that the voting list will soon become deprecated,
I think that it is important to have a list where board members can
discuss and debate issues.  It would be too spammy to do this business
on -plan.  I think that -plan will still be around and still be very
important.  Through plan, wplug members can have their voice heard on
administrative issues.

Zach