CORRECTION: Re: [wplug-plan] board nominee results

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Wed Nov 21 15:42:17 EST 2001

On Thu, Nov 22, 2001 at 01:27:41AM +0500, David Ostroske wrote:
> > There's no way to hold a secret vote with amending the bylaws.              > s/with/without/

Well, in accordance with our bylaws (wplug.org/leadership/bylaws.php <-
note the new leadership section), I have made the -board archive public.
It can be viewed here: wplug.org/pipermail/wplug-board.

To further conform to the bylaws, we're going to need to create another
list on which board members can debate issues.  We'll keep -plan
updated.

Zach