[wplug-plan] board nominee results

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Wed Nov 21 14:28:49 EST 2001

From: Zach Paine <zman at wplug.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 14:04:20 -0500
> The voting was done via the wplug-board mailing list.  The archives are
> online, but only available to list members currently.  I think this is
> good because it retains a bit of anonymity.  I'm open to discussion
> though.  I have looked over the archives and validate rob's statements.

I trust that that the vote was valid, and that everyone voted their conscience. Personally, I have no vendettas. I just want to make amends, or at least know what I've done wrong.

In the bylaws under "Online decision making," the Board list archives are to be open to inspection, and each member's vote must be recorded. There's no way to hold a secret vote with amending the bylaws. But I think it would be a detriment to the group if things were kept secret.

--- Dave