[wplug-plan] board nominee results

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Wed Nov 21 13:53:18 EST 2001

If the meeting took place on the Board list, is the archive available for browsing? If it took place on IRC, is there a record of how the Board members voted?

Congratulations to Beth Lynn. She deserves it, with all the work she's done for WPLUG.

I can't speak for Brian, but as for me, I feel that I need to get in touch with a few people. Nomination and election to the board must be unanimous (according to the bylaws), so sometime between nomination and the election, I must have ticked some people off.

If I've crossed any lines, I'm sorry to have offended you. Please email me.

--- David Ostroske
    eksortso at linuxmail.org