[wplug-plan] Re: [wplug] New WPLUG member (fwd)

Robert Dale rdale at wplug.org
Tue Nov 20 14:48:43 EST 2001

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 20 Nov 2001 19:37:24 -0000
From: Mark Dalrymple <wplug at badgertronics.com>
To: wplug-admin at wplug.org
Subject: Re: [wplug] New WPLUG member

> (Call me radical, but I'd also love to use a ranked
> ballot for this one, since it's bound to be
> contentious:
> http://www.fairvote.org/irv/index.html
> Email me if anyone's at all interested.)

that's pretty cool.  I've started pounding that out:

http://badgertronics.com/wplug/penguin

Two questions have come up:

a) is it necessary for all choices to be filled in?  e.g. if there are
   30 suggested names, will folks have to rank all thirty

2) If someone only has a first choice and hates the other choices, what
   happens?

++Mark Dalrymple, markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
  "Hopefully, I'm sleeping.  You can leave an aim for me ... or drop
   me mail.  If this is a emergency, somebody else can probably help
   you."
     -- Chunks