[wplug-plan] Re: [wplug] new guideline for videos at gums and installfests

Michael P. O'Connor mpop at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Nov 13 18:32:34 EST 2001

Brian you are right there, but if wplug gets band from cmu (and I think
that is a real posablity if some one was to see this and complain, we
got lucky this time) then no matter who many people are willing to
resurve the room we might not get it if cmu says no more wplug at cmu.

On Tue, 2001-11-13 at 18:25, Brian Sammon wrote:
> > Interesting.. I write minutes for all the GUM's and installfests and
> > make all of the announcements.  Does that mean it's ok for me to say..
> > "No more people with brown hair at WPLUG meetings".  My point is that
>
> It's perfectly within your rights to say "I won't write minutes any more
> unless we prohibit brown-haired people at meetings".
> Someone else would probably stand up and say "Okay, I'll write them, then"
> It's perfectly within BethLynn's rights to say "I won't arrange rooms
> unless we prohibit certain types of movies at meetings".
> That's where I might stand up and say "Okay, I'll arrange the room
> instead".

Michael P. O'Connor
aka
Bug (Pittsburgh Battletech leauge)