[wplug-plan] Installfest Announcement Draft

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Tue Nov 6 20:13:39 EST 2001

Word.
	I want to come up with a good announcement for the installfest so
	people come prepared.  What are some things I should put in the
	announcement?
	This is my list:

	* Bring your own power strip
	* Bring cat5 or come early and learn how to crimp cat5 w/ jo2y (james
	  are you still doing that?)
	* Label everything you bring with your name
	* Backup your system
	* Make sure your computer has a cdrom or network card
	* If you want a specific distribution burnt to cd email
	  jo2y at midnightlinux.com
	* Come prepared with some basic knowledge of your system:
		Hard drive space
		network card type
		video card type
		sound card type
		what else?
	* $5 dollars for lunch plus any drink money you may want

	What else should I mention? Lets try to get this done quick, so I can
	get the announcement out wedsnesday at the latest.

	Super-Word
--
Zach Paine

For info on getting my PGP/GPG public key see:
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/key.htm