[wplug-plan] installfest stuff

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Thu Nov 1 19:14:56 EST 2001

On Thu, 1 Nov 2001, Robert Dale wrote:

>   - 16-port or bigger hub for backhauling other people's hubs and direct connections

I still have the 24 port HP switch that I borrowed from work for the last
installfest. Personally, the extra hoc in our ad-hoc network annoys me. If
we could take 10 minutes near the beginning and move tables to better
positions and place the available hubs and power strips in more strategic
places things might go smoother.

I also have a box of ethernet cable and old ethernet cards that Alex
passed on to me. I stopped bring it because it would never get openned and
I was tired of lugging it. I can bring that, my cable testers, and my
crimping tool if someone brings the clip on ends we can repair the cable
we have.

Add to the checklist on the website:
Put your name on everything you expect to take home with you. Anything
without a name that is found at the end will be donated to the 2001/2002
James O'Kane Fund.

-james