[wplug-plan] installfest stuff

Robert Dale rdale at wplug.org
Thu Nov 1 17:07:00 EST 2001

I've been meaning to bring this up for quite awhile, but keep getting
sidetracked.  So to get it out of the way, here it is in raw form.

- Stuff we could use for installfests.  Start a drive for cash or hardware donations?
  - burned CDs of the latest dists
  - 16-port or bigger hub for backhauling other people's hubs and direct connections
  - 1000' spool of cat5 = 20x50' cables

- Installfest rules and guidelines - start putting together some literature on the website.
  - Bring your own power strip
  - bring your own network cable
  - Internet may not be available - Come prepared!  - Don't rely on internet.

--
Robert Dale

wplug member since 1998