[wplug-plan] Bylaws

Robert Dale rdale at wplug.org
Thu May 10 09:14:20 EDT 2001

On Wed, 9 May 2001, Zach Paine wrote:

> So, is it correct that a board member can vote through not saying anything,
> but has to verify this decision later?

You should verify the decision later to make sure what was passed is
indeed what was proposed (that you lacked to object).

> Do we want to adopt these (I say
> yes).

I'm all for it.

> How do we decide on an initial board?  I'm willing to put forward a
> list of people I feel have helped out:
>
> Evan DiBiase
> Zach Paine
> Robert Dale
> Brian Sammon
> David Ostroske
> Jonathan Billings
> Jeremy Dinsel
> James O'Kane

I concur.

> I'm probably forgetting some people, so don't be offended.  This decision,
> as most have been made recently will be made through lack of objection, so
> if you want to speak up, the time is now.

We need to set a closing date.  I propose one week to allow enough time
for everyone to mull over the proposed bylaws.  If no one objects by or on
2001.05.17, these bylaws will become active and the named people above
will become wplug's board of directors.

--
Robert Dale

wplug member since 1998