[wplug-plan] Bylaws

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Wed May 9 20:38:47 EDT 2001

On Tue, 08 May 2001 10:08:56 Robert Dale wrote:
> http://www.wplug.org/~rdale/wplugbylaws.html

So, is it correct that a board member can vote through not saying anything,
but has to verify this decision later?  Do we want to adopt these (I say
yes).  How do we decide on an initial board?  I'm willing to put forward a
list of people I feel have helped out:

Evan DiBiase
Zach Paine
Robert Dale
Brian Sammon
David Ostroske
Jonathan Billings
Jeremy Dinsel
James O'Kane

I'm probably forgetting some people, so don't be offended.  This decision,
as most have been made recently will be made through lack of objection, so
if you want to speak up, the time is now.

--
Zach Paine
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/zman.key