[wplug-plan] Bylaws

David Ostroske eksortso at telerama.com
Mon May 7 22:44:19 EDT 2001

Okay, Dave Tessitor gave me a copy of the bylaws at the end of the GUM on
Saturday. I was hesitant to post them; I wasn't sure if Dave was completely
finished yet. But since it's on everyone's lips, here are the WLPUG Bylaws.

It's pretty much as Dave T presented it last month. He said that he included
some language regarding the selection and retention of office holders on the
Board. I haven't read the whole thing yet, but it looks pretty good.

Any comments, post them on the list. That's what it's for!

--- Dave Ostroske
    eksortso at telerama.com