[wplug-plan] mail mode (was Re: [wplug] Despret to eather ...)

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Wed Mar 7 21:47:03 EST 2001

All of the lists I've ever been on (livid, xine, apsfilter, wplug,
dxr2-devel) have used reply to list.  I find it far more convenient than
a list than to a specific person.  David: I understand you made a snafu in
sending that mail to the list (heh, I thought it was a little cold ;), but
the answer is not changing the system.  An apology would have worked, but I
don't think anyone is going to hold it against you :)

--
Zach Paine
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/zman.key