[wplug-plan] unstable -> stable?

Evan DiBiase evand at wplug.org
Sat Jun 23 01:21:20 EDT 2001

Hey,

Zach and I worked a little bit on the old "unstable" wplug web site
stuff to get it to the point where we feel it is ready to replace the
current "stable" look of wplug.org. It's important to note that this is
_not_ lain, so don't think that all my promises led up to this, although
the wplug-web team did work pretty hard on this site for a while, before
we decided to switch to lain.

So, at any rate, please check out http://unstable.wplug.org; if we don't
hear about any problems by the end of tomorrow (June 24th), we'll assume
everything is hunky-dory and replace the current web page.

Thanks,
Evan