[wplug-plan] Meeting Room

B Lauris bluekanary at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 23:40:24 EDT 2001

Hi,

If it is a concern that cell phone-less persons
would be excluded from the meetings, there
are some doors of Wean that have campus phones
so that they can call the room. I know the
first floor enterance has a phone, maybe the
5th floor enterance too, I'll have to check.
Anyhow, it's still a drag, but it's better
than canceling the meeting all together.

As Zach said, if you have a way of reserving
a room in a better location, by all means do so.

Beth Lynn